DOMAINE BOUCHARD PÈRE ET FILS
The Bouchard Père et Fils wine trading house was founded in Beaune in 1731 by Michel Bouchard. The house quickly got an interest for grape growing and Joseph Bouchard acquired the first vines plot in Volnay in 1775. In 1820, the Bouchard family acquired the château in Beaune, becoming the House symbol. Since 1931, the Bouchard Père et Fils House has been run by the Henriot family from Champagne.